Skincare formulated for Dry skin
Dry skin is often an uncomfortable condition to deal with and is marked by itching, scaling and cracking. Our Bare Addiction range has been specifically formulated for dry skin. Our products are all dermatologically approved. With soothing ingredients and moisture control this range is perfect for tween, teen and twenty-somethings skin.
Facial Cleanser For Teenagers - Effective Natural Skincare Face Wash For Tweens & Teens - acne-prone skin suitable - Daily Foaming Gel Cleanser 150ml
Facial Anti-blemish Serum for Teenagers - Effective natural skincare for Tweens & Teens - suitable for acne-prone skin - Anti-blemish Boost Serum 30ml
Teenage Facial Moisturiser SPF30 - Effective natural skincare for Tweens & Teens - suitable for acne-prone skin - Daily Defence Moisturiser SPF30 50ml
Teenage Nightly Facial Moisturiser - Effective natural skincare for Tweens & Teens - suitable for acne-prone skin - Nightly Refresh Moisturiser 50ml
Teenage Facial Spot cream - Effective natural skincare for Tweens & Teens - suitable for acne-prone skin - Rapid Action Spot Cream 15ml
Teenage & Tween Skincare Routine - 3 effective natural skincare products - suitable for acne/oily-prone skin - Bare Necessity Kit
Teenager & Tween Skincare Routine - 4 effective natural skincare products - suitable for acne/oily-prone skin - Clear by Day & Night Kit
Teenager & Tween Skincare Routine - 5 effective natural skincare products - suitable for acne/oily-prone skin - Clear & Bright Kit
Dry skin is something that can affect anyone, irrespective of their age, genetics, lifestyle habits or diet. However, there are certain risk factors which may increase the likelihood of developing dry skin:
Causes of dry skin
- Dry skin is quite common in the autumn and winter months, a time when humidity levels are noticeably low.
- Frequent and long baths using very hot water increases the chances of having dry skin.
- A history of allergic contact dermatitis, eczema or other allergic diseases in your family means you are more likely to experience dry skin.
- Taking long hot baths or showers.
- Using harsh cleaning products and deodorants.
The signs and symptoms of dry skin
There are a number of symptoms to look out for. These include:
- Flaky skin that has a rough texture
- Burning or stingy skin
- Cracks in the skin
- Peeling skin
- Loose and wrinkled skin
- Patches of scaly or itchy skin
How to deal with dry skin
Most causes of dry skin can be dealt with by using an appropriate moisturiser, staying hydrated, and not washing and bathing in hot water. Here are more tips to help manage dry skin:
- Pat and dry the skin rather than rubbing it after washing/bathing.
- Apply a hydrating moisturiser right after drying the face or skin.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Avoid sitting or standing too close to wood-burning stoves, fireplaces, heaters, etc.
- Use gentle cleansing products that have no/little (or hypoallergenic) fragrances and limit other harsh chemicals.